Month: February 2016
Two Years of Dynamic Growth and Change
When the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart in the Fall of 2013 that we were going to transition to a worldwide ministry that would specialize in focusing on the Remnant, I could have never imagined how this ministry would transform.
- Virtual Congregation: We converted Biblical Life Assembly from being a local congregation to a virtual church model. This refocusing of our mission gave birth to Biblical Life TV. The classroom, that once held a small congregation, is now a video studio. We are now ministering to the Remnant all around the world!
- Writing Ministry: The Holy Spirit also instructed me to begin a writing ministry. In January of 2015, The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition, was released through Defender Publishing. The book quickly became a best-seller. Countless evenings were spent in interviews on radio and podcast shows around the world. On February 29, 2016, we have sent the completed version of my new book, The Sheeriyth Imperative, to Defender Publishing. So we are preparing ourselves for the media promotion necessary to bring this vital work to the attention of the Body of Messiah.
- Biblical Life Resources: All of the courses that I have personally taught through Biblical Life College and Seminary were released to the public through Biblical Life Resources. Both individual believers, small home fellowships, and entire congregations are using those studies. The interest in these materials continues to grow every week.
- Kingdom Intelligence Briefing. A little over two years ago, I began experimenting with podcasting. The podcast quickly grew from my teaching on each episode to co-hosting with Mary on each show. We have gone from a few downloads each month to well over 13,000 every thirty days. Each month, the interest in KIB continues to grow.
- Biblical Life College and Seminary. With the growth of all of the other divisions of our ministry, Biblical Life College & Seminary has quickly become the place of learning for the Remnant. Interest and excitement about the Seminary seems to be increasing every quarter.
One of the unforeseeable areas of growth was the need for personal ministry. There are days that Mary and I both will spend the better part of the day ministering on the phone or answering emails. The need for this type of ministry is always great; however, we are being confronted with the limitations of our own strength. With the many impromptu ministry sessions by phone, we have been catching up on other ministry duties after hours. Extended work weeks of 50 hours or more are no longer sustainable. Therefore, we are going to have to limit our accessibility by phone. Starting March 1, the phone hours for our ministry will be:
Biblical Life Phone Hours
Monday – Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
This will allow us to have larger blocks of uninterrupted time for the many creative projects that are required for this type of ministry, as well as personal downtime to decompress.
I personally have three pages of various projects that we had to place on hold over the last two years that can now finally be addressed. In the months to come, you will see a completely redesigned Biblical Life Assembly Website, a new College and Seminary catalog, and much more.
It appears that our dynamic growth will continue through 2016 and beyond. These are exciting times to labor to nurture and empower the Remnant in the unfolding of biblical prophecy.
Dr. Michael K. Lake
KIB 72 – Come into the Kingdom for Such a Time as This!
Kingdom Intelligence Briefing
Dr. Lake and Mary discuss this pivotal season of Purim and the story of Esther. Haman had positioned himself and devised a
plot to destroy God’s people. In the midst of this storm, Almighty God had a plan. It took just one Jewish woman that was willing and obedient to totally defeat the plans of the enemy. Today, the Remnant is being prepared to stand against the darkness. Dr. Lake and Mary declare that the tide can be turned by asking forgiveness for the sins in this nation. There is a clarion call to Remnant believers to choose to submit to the purifying fire of the Holy Spirit, while the world is rushing over the cliff of iniquity.
Dr. Michael Lake is the Chancellor and Founder of Biblical Life College and Seminary, and is the author of the best-selling book, The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition, and the soon to be released book, The Sheeriyth Imperative: Empowering the Remnant to Raze Hell.
Mary Lou Lake has worked side-by-side with her husband in ministry for over 30 years, and it the author of the book, What Witches Don’t Want Christians to Know – Expanded Edition.
KIB 70 – The Remnant and the Days Ahead
Kingdom Intelligence Briefing
I had the privilege of being a guest on a recent Hagmann and Hagmann Report. In this interview, I was able to discuss many topics that will be in my new book, The Sheeriyth Imperative. We discuss the Kingdom of God, how that the future is more than just the reconstruction of the Tower of Babel, and how Heaven is moving in this hour to prepare the Remnant for the days ahead.
Dr. Michael K. Lake is the Chancellor and Founder of Biblical Life College and Seminary. He is the author of the best-selling book, The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition, and the soon to be released book, The Sheeriyth Imperative: Empowering the Remnant to Raze Hell.
Establishing Kingdom Priorities Enrollment Drive
Have you been talking about either entering or completing your education for ministry for years? You know that you need the education to deepen your understanding of the Word and to sharpen your expertise in your Kingdom vocation. Now is the time to move forward; now is the time for action. Heaven is releasing a fresh anointing in 2016 for establishing Kingdom priorities and order, and your education should be a part of your new Kingdom focus.
Through the month of March, we are offering the following discount for all new and returning students:
- Enroll using Plan C (Full Payment with Enrollment) and receive a full 30% discount on your tuition.
To qualify, we must receive your enrollment before March 31, 2016. Please write “Kingdom Priorities” on the top of your enrollment application.
Biblical Life College and Seminary
PO Box 588 | Marshfield, MO 65706-0588